NEBOSH International Fire Certificate provides the knowledge and understanding to carry out an effective fire risk assessment, as well as embed good practice in the workplace.
- This Certificate is particularly suitable for managers, supervisors and anyone carrying out fire safety duties within their day-to-day role
- Online learning
The NEBOSH Fire Certificate course is based on international standards and best practice and provides the knowledge required by people with fire safety responsibilities at work. It is particularly relevant for those who contribute to or review fire risk assessments within low to medium risk workplaces.
Benefits of achieving the NEBOSHs International Fire Certificate
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally
- Entitled to Associate Membership of IOSH (AIOSH) and meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM
- Entitled to Technician Membership of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (TIFPO)
NEBOSH International Fire Certificate is based on international standards and best practice. It is made up of three units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH International Fire Certificate qualification:
Informacioni i mëposhtëm mbi kapitujt dhe temat që zhvillohen gjatë kursit nuk është përkthyer në Shqip pasi kursi është në gjuhën Angleze dhe testimi gjithashtu
Unit IG1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Act
Unit IFC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Managing Fire Safety
- Principles of Fire and Explosion
- Causes and Prevention of Fires and Explosions
- Fire Protection in Buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of Fire
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
Unit IFC2: Fire Safety Practical Application
- Unit IG1 is assessed by a scenario-based assessment completed at home. You have 24 hours to complete this.
- Unit IFC1 is assessed by a two-hour written examination.
- Unit IFC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
Exams For IG1 are held every 2 months, for IFC1 & IFC2 exams are arranged by RRC in March, June, September and December each year.
NEBOSH International Fire Certificate ONLINE
- Available 24/7
- Around 120 hours of study + exams (can be completed in 3-6 months)
- Top Up (for IGC or ICC holders): Around 60 hours of study (can be completed in less than 2-months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high-quality learning method