The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (IGC)
provides a broad understanding of health & safety issues and is an essential qualification for anyone working in or wanting to work in safety & health anywhere in the world.
- The NEBOSH IGC is the world's most popular health and safety qualification
NEBOSH HSE Certificate is highly respected by employers worldwide and is an essential first step for those wanting a long and successful career in HSE. NEBOSH IGC enables you to apply for many different health and safety jobs, such as Health & Safety Officer, HSE Advisor, HSE Coordinator, etc in almost any industry.
Benefits of achieving the NEBOSH International General Certificate:
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH Certificates are highly valued by employers globally
- Meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM)
Certifikata e Përgjithshme Ndërkombëtare NEBOSH is made up of two units that must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH International General Certificate qualification:
Unit IG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment
- Unit IG1 is assessed by a scenario-based assessment completed at home. You have 24 hours to complete this.
- Unit IG2 is assessed by a three hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace)
Exams are held every 2 months throughout the year.
NEBOSH IGC ONLINE
- Available 24/7
- Around 110 hours of study (can be completed in 3 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high-quality learning method