The NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (IDip) is the must have qualification for those whose ambition is to be a "Safety Professional" and have a high level career in HSE management.
- The NEBOSH Diploma is the Gold Standard in health and safety qualifications
- Online learning opportunities around 450 hours of study.
- The NEBOSH Diploma is internationally respected by employers in all sectors.
Benefits of achieving the NEBOSH International Diploma:
- Valued by employers: NEBOSH Diploma holders get higher salaries (NEBOSH research)
- Boost your career prospects: NEBOSH Diploma holders are in demand throughout the world
- Use the letters ‘IDipNEBOSH’ after your name and you are also entitled to graduate membership of IOSH (GradIOSH) & full membership of the IIRSM (MIIRSM)GradIOSHand full membership IIRSM (MIIRSM).
RRC offers you more than any other NEBOSH International Diploma provider:
- RRC is a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner - Guaranteeing you the best NEBOSH learning experience
- Over 90% of RRC students have successfully completed their NEBOSH Diploma
- 90+ years experience in training & education
- 45 years experience in delivering health and safety training
- Teaching and support from a team of 50 expert tutors
The NEBOSH International Diploma is based on UK Legislation and builds on the knowledge gained at NEBOSH Certificate level.Is comprised of 4 chapters that can be completed in 450 hours.
Unit IA: International Management of Health and Safety - 154 Hours
- IA1 - Principles of Health and Safety Management
- IA2 - Regulating Health and Safety
- IA3 - Loss Causation and Incident Investigation
- IA4 - Measuring and Reviewing Health and Safety Performance
- IA5 - The Assessment and Evaluation of Risk
- IA6 - Risk Control
- IA7 - Organisational Factors
- IA8 - Human Factors
- IA9 - The Role of the Health and Safety Practitioner
Unit IB: International Control of Hazardous Agents in the Workplace - 115 Hours
- IB1 - Managing Occupational Health
- IB2 - Identification, Assessment and Evaluation of Hazardous Substances
- IB3 - The Control of Hazardous Substances
- IB4 - The Monitoring and Measuring of Hazardous Substances
- IB5 - Biological Agents
- IB6 - Noise and Vibration
- IB7 - Radiation
- IB8 - Mental Ill-Health and Dealing with Violence and Aggression at Work
- IB9 - Musculoskeletal Risks and Controls
- IB10 - Work Environment Risks and Controls
Unit IC: International Workplace and Work Equipment Safety - 120 Hours
- IC1 - Workplace Welfare Requirements and Specific Workplace Issues
- IC2 - Fire and Explosion
- IC3 - Workplace Fire Risk Assessment
- IC4 - The Storage, Handling and Processing of Dangerous Substances
- IC5 - Work Equipment
- IC6 - Workplace Machinery
- IC7 - Mobile, Lifting, Access and Work at Height Equipment
- IC8 - Electrical Safety
- IC9 - Construction and Works of a Temporary Nature - Hazards and Controls
- IC10 - Workplace Transport and Managing Work-Related Road Risk
Unit DNI: Application of Health and Safety Theory and Practice
- An 8,000 word work-based project
Units IA, IB and IC of the NEBOSH International Diploma are each assessed by three-hour written examinations. Unit DNI is assessed by an 8,000 word work based project.
Exams are held in January and July each year. Unit DNI can be submitted in February, May, August or November each year.
NEBOSH International Diploma in Health & Safety ONLINE
- Around 450 hours of study + exams (can be completed in 12-30 Months)
- Unit IA - 155 hours
- Unit IB - 115 hours
- Unit IC - 120 hours
- Unit DNI - 60 hours
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method