The NEBOSH International Diploma in Environmental Management is respected worldwide and is ideal for those wanting a high level career in Environmental Management, and for safety professionals looking to expand their knowledge and competence.
- The NEBOSH Environmental Diploma is ideal for those whose careers focus strongly on environmental management
- Online learning opportunities: Flexible, self paced study, around 235 hours of study - worldwide
- Live Online: Real time interactive virtual workshops
The NEBOSH Environmental Diploma is ideal for those wanting to develop and implement effective environmental management systems within their organisations. It is designed to provide learners with the relevant expertise wherever in the world they may be working, and to empower them to positively influence environmental management standards and practice at every organisational level.
Benefits of Achieving the NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management:
- Use the letters ‘IEnvDipNEBOSH’ after your name
- Valued by employers – NEBOSH Diploma holders get higher salaries (NEBOSH research)
- Boost your career prospects - NEBOSH Diploma holders are in demand throughout the world
The NEBOSH International Diploma in Environmental Management is based on international standards and is made up of two units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH International Environmental Diploma qualification:
Unit ED1: Controlling Environmental Aspects
- Key environmental cycles and the effects of human activity on the environment
- Environmental leadership
- Environmental management systems and emergency planning
- Environmental risk evaluation and control
- Environmental performance evaluation
- Waste management
- Managing emissions to the atmosphere
- Managing emissions to the water environment
- Control of environmental noise
- Hazardous substances and contaminated land
- Energy use
Unit IDEM2: Environmental Regulation
- Enforcement of environmental legislation
- Pollution prevention and control multilateral treaties
Unit ED1 of the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma is assessed by a three hour written exam. Unit ED1 Exams are held in January and July each year.
Unit IDEM2 is assessed by a work-based project and can be submitted in February, May, August or November each year.
NEBOSH International Environmental Diploma ONLINE
- The online course gives you the opportunity to do it wherever and whenever you want in your free time
- Around 235 hours of study + exams (can be completed in 6-12 Months)