NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health and Safety (ICC) provides a broad understanding of construction related health & safety issues and is an essential qualification for anyone with health and safety responsibilities in the construction industry.
- The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is essential for all individuals with health and safety responsibilities in the construction industry.
- Online learning 160 hours + exam - everywhere in Albania and Kosovo.
NEBOSH International Construction Certificate courses are based on international standards and best practice and are essential qualifications for anyone working in or wanting to work in health and safety within the construction industry. The course covers a broad range of hazards specific to the construction industry, and how to control them, allowing you to complete your day-to-day work more effectively and with confidence.
Benefits of achieving the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate
- Boost your career prospects
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate is valued by employers globally
- Entitled to Associate Membership of IOSH (AIOSH) (AIOSH) and meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM IIRSM (AIIRSM)
The NEBOSH International Construction Certificate is based on international standards and best practice. It is made up of three units which must be successfully completed within 160 hours to achieve the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate qualification:
RRC is an accredited NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner offering NEBOSH Environmental Courses worldwide
Unit IG1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Act
Unit ICC1: Managing and Controlling Hazards in International Construction Activities
- Construction Management
- Construction Site – Hazards and Risk Control
- Vehicle and Plant Movement – Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Control
- Work Equipment – Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health – Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health – Hazards and Risk Control
- Working at Height – Hazards and Risk Control
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces – Hazards and Risk Control
- Demolition and Deconstruction – Hazards and Risk Control
Unit ICC2: Construction Health and Safety Practical Application
- Unit IG1 is assessed by a scenario based assessment completed at home. You have 24 hours to complete this.
- Unit ICC1 is assessed by a two-hour written examination.
- Unit ICC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out at a Construction Site.
Exams For IG1 are held every 2 months, for ICC1 & ICC2 exams are arranged by RRC in March, June, September and December each year.
NEBOSH International Construction Certificate ONLINE
- Available 24/7
- Around 160 hours of study + exams (can be completed in 3- 6 months)
- Top Up (for IGC or IFC holders): Around 100 hours of study (can be completed in less than 3 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method