NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation course is designed to enable learners to carry out accident investigations, produce risk control plans and contribute to team accident/incident investigations for large-scale investigations. It is aimed at managers, supervisors, SHE champions, union representatives and aspiring health and safety practitioners.
- The NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation course provides an excellent introduction
- Online study, 10 hours
Jointly developed by NEBOSH, and the UK's Health and Safety Regulator, and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), this qualification shows how non-complex incidents can be investigated effectively.
Benefits of Achieving the NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
- Boost your career prospects
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate is valued by employers globally
- Provides confidence to handle workplace incident/accident investigations effectively
- Provides an excellent foundation for further NEBOSH qualifications
- Online: Flexible, self paced study, around 10 hours of study and the online exam
NEBOSH HSE Certificate in H&S Leadership Excellence Content
NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation The NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation consists of one unit which must be successfully completed in a week within six months.
The course Content:
- Moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations
- Human and organisational factors
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Positive strategies and the barriers to successful interviews
- Advanced accident/incident investigation techniques
The course is assessed by a one-hour evidence based action plan activity which is undertaken during the course.
NEBOSH Introduction to Incident Investigation ONLINE
- Available 24/7 in Albania and Kosovo
- Around 10 hours of study including the Online Assessment (can be completed in 1-3 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method