NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management provides a comprehensive introduction to environmental management systems, international standards and current best practice for control of environmental hazards.
The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate provides a solid introduction to Environmental Management
- Flexible, Self Paced online study, around 70 hours
The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is suitable for managers, supervisors and those with Environmental Management responsibilities within their roles.
Benefits of achieving the NEBOSH Environmental Certificate:
- Boost your career prospects
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate is valued by employers globally
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the CIWEM (Tech CIWEM)
The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is based on UK, EU and International Standards. It consists of two Units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH Environmental Certificate qualification:
RRC is an accredited NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner offering NEBOSH Environmental Courses worldwide
Unit EC1: Management and Control of Environmental Hazards
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Control of Emissions to Air
- Control of Contamination of Water Sources
- Control of Waste and Land Use
- Sources and Use of Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Control of Environmental Noise
- Planning for and Dealing with Environmental Emergencies
Unit EC2: Environmental Practical Application
Unit EC1 NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is assessed by a two-hour written examination. Unit EC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
Exams For IG1 are held every 2 months, for ICC1 & ICC2 exams are arranged by RRC in March, June, September and December each year.
NEBOSH Environmental Certificate ONLINE
- Available 24/7
- Around 70 hours of study + exams (can be completed in 2-3 months
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method