The NEBOSH Health, Safety and Environment in the Process Industries Qualification provides the perfect introduction to general health & safety, process safety and environmental management for those working or looking to work in health and safety within the Process Industries such as Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals, Food etc.
- The NEBOSH HSEP provides the perfect introduction to HSE in the process industries in the workplace
- Online learning
The NEBOSH Health, Safety and Environment in the Process Industries Qualification is ideal for process operators, technicians, team leaders, supervisors and others with a need to have a good understanding of health, safety and environment issues in process industries.
Benefits of Achieving theNEBOSH Process Industries Award
- Valued by employers – both in the UK and internationally
- Specific qualification for those working in the Process Industries
- Provides an excellent foundation for further NEBOSH qualifications
The NEBOSH Award in Health, Safety and the Environment for the Process Industries consists of three elements which must be successfully completed within six months to achieve the NEBOSH Award for the Process Industries qualification.
Informacioni i mëposhtëm mbi kapitujt dhe temat që zhvillohen gjatë kursit nuk është përkthyer në Shqip pasi kursi është në gjuhën Angleze dhe testimi gjithashtu
Unit HSW1: Workplace Safety Foundations
- The Foundations of Health and Safety
- The Responsibility for Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Control
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Work Equipment
- Transport Safety
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Working with Electricity
- Fire Safety
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Manual Handling and Repetitive Movement
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Hazardous Substances
- Hazards and Controls Associated with the Working Environment
Unit PS1: Process Safety
- The Foundations of Process Safety
- Systems to Prevent Loss of Containment
- Common Hazards, Risks and Controls in the Chemical Industry
- Plant Integrity
- Emergency Response
Unit PS2: Environmental Management
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Control of Emissions
- Environmental Risk Assessments (Impact Assessment)
The NEBOSH Award in Health, Safety and the Environment for the Process Industries is assessed by a 1.5 hour multiple choice exam.
Exams are held throughout the year.
NEBOSH Award for the Process Industries ONLINE
- Available 24/7
- Around 55 hours of study + exams (can be completed in 2-3 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high-quality learning method